By: Vestigo Macau
Photography: Shuttle Stock / Amy Wong
Prevention is better than cure. Let's do our part and Together WE can overcome all obstacles.
Gentle reminder | Useful information for all in Macau:
DO NOT :
- Go near live animals, including poultry & birds
- Eat raw and undercooked meats
- Be in crowded places and around people who are unwell
- Wash hands frequently with soap
- Wear a mask if you have a cough or runny nose
- Cover your mouth with a tissue paper when coughing or sneezing
- See a doctor if you feel unwell
How to wear a mask?
- It should COVER YOUR MOUTH, NOSE AND CHIN, with the coloured side facing outwards.
- PINCH THE METAL EDGE OF THE MASK so that it presses gently on your nose bridge
- Remove a used mask by HOLDING ONLY THE EAR LOOPS
Phone: +853 2870 0800 (Infectious Diseases Hotline)
Macau Health Bureau: https://www.ssm.gov.mo/portal/
The Macao Special Administrative Region Government's Epidemic Prevention page for the "Coordination Center for New Coronavirus Infection Response" https://www.ssm.gov.mo/apps1/PreventWuhanInfection/ch.aspx#clg17046
All who are entering the Macao SAR are required to complete a "health declaration" form. Violators can be sentenced to a maximum of six months' imprisonment or a maximum fine of 60 days. You can also fill in the information through the "Online Health Declaration" QR code.
Information provided by Macau Health Bureau - https://service.ssm.gov.mo/hdeclaration/apps/healthdeclaration/hcform.aspx